Monday, September 14, 2009

Candid...

People are frank sometimes and I appreciate that. A friend recently remarked, how bland the personal side of my virtual life appeared to him. He was referring to my relationship status of course on social networking sites, taking it as a measure of what he presumed, the "colourless" personal life I had. I smiled an unconvincing smile, and ended up laughing at myself as one belonging to "the old school" ;)
On second and third thoughts today, his remark appeared to me as a reflection of the sensational personal lives people wish to lead these days, with "fun" relationships. Different people, different choices, different attitudes. Ackowledged.
Let me be frank too. Its not the old school-whool. The concept of "relationships" bamboozles me totally yaar! Whats all this hubbub about relationships anyway? I believe in love! :) Idealistic, simplistic, generalized, hasty, sweeping as it might sound. But I do not understand these compulsory columns to be filled in...with a sensational use of relationships that end up dying after their short short short expiry dates...People make-up, break-up, lament, lose, and don't even cry! ;) They don't hum songs thinking of each other, nor do they get nostalgic in busy offices!....Won't do...at all!
It should touch you, move you, change you, build you, and last...last longer than anything you've ever experienced in your brisk Life! :)...Not that "committed" relationship! I am talking of Love! ;)

No comments: