Sunday, September 12, 2010

Tomorrow

I am amused
At the beheaded profoundity
Swimming around.
I see you deep,
In the sea of falsity.

Are you happy
With the word Happy?
Did it tell your story?
Then it must have come with
The shadows of a creature
Unknown.
I know, it wasn't me.

Blue is the night,
Red the dirty reasons in the embers
That refuse to die.
To sift today from yesterday
Is tiresome;
Weary with the burden
Of waves carrying
Dead memories.

Tomorrow will bring the wind
To do justice for
Moments unborn,
Heavy-breathing ones,
That ought not
Be born.
Hold that thought lest,
Life slip out in gaps of Time.
You were meek yesterday,
You will be dumb tomorrow.

2 comments:

Sohini M. said...

quite a blast of anger:)

Iridescent ... said...

hahahaha!
Na na! This is how I talk Alahomora ;)