Sunday, February 21, 2010

Two Ideas...from childhood days ;)

With nothing to do one evening, one blessed evening, I was plain thinking. So I thought of why I do certain things and do not do others. Two odd memories crossed my mind...both peculiarly ME...

As a five-six year old, I would often wonder why Maa never dressed in a tip-top way at home, or never tried looking her ravishing best outside. She had the permission na! I didn't!...I would think to myself why, just why on earth would she not try matching her bindi with the saree, the nail color with the make-up, wear pink-white bangles, for pink-white sarees, apply lip-stick each day...when all this was ALLOWED to her, contrary to my state of frocks and hairbands only!!! Didn't she see Madhuri and Sridevi in movies or what!!...;)

Thought no.2...Often on a bright day, the sight of white, clean clouds stretched across the Sky would look very tempting to me...Tempting in a way only I could imagine!...I always thought with better infrastructure, resources, tools at my side, I would climb up on a ladder and scoop out a chunk of a bright cloud, as it might make for good Vanilla ice-creams! ;)

Moral of the Story- I now know why earrings are imperative to my scheme of things...and from where my love of ice-creams comes!=)

No comments: