Sunday, June 28, 2009

Each Morning...

Each morning, the soul feels heavy, with the burden of what I didn't do yesterday…the incessant dripping of Time and the continuous loss of all belief…its Life in painful circles, tied down with misgivings...whose is the onus?…I ask you, ask myself and the blank, thin crack I notice in the opposite wall…do I need to say?..I am not merely an option, a choice, a name?…I am a heart and a human being…I should have been at least a feeling…as you are…much much more...I know my 'self' and I almost love it with all its flaws...Its just that at times, I type, type, type, and this stupid feeling does not recede...I walk out into the dawn…and seek another numbness in the bare, green, long grass…

4 comments:

Monica said...

You seem to have a beautiful heart.....i write this only from what I can interpret of your writings...preserve it with all its beauty, pain, and love.

And remember a wise lil girl said a couple of days back, 'YOU' are most important.....don't let anyone break the 'YOU'

Apologies, if my words sound over personal....maybe I can just relate.

Wish you love, luck, happiness.

shah_of_blah said...

Welcome to life

Iridescent ... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Iridescent ... said...

@ Monica- Thanks...

@ Shah of Blah- Thanks for the welcome.