Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Songs...

Stepping into the cool, bright metro, I instantly felt happy…very. Like good old days back home. Lucky day…I found my head-set and a seat…and in came Ronan Keating, Darren Hayes, Lionel Richie, singing those tunes into my ears after many many months. I started smiling to myself…when the guy opposite to me returned my smile, I realized people were indeed getting ideas. I switched to day-dreaming and reminiscing…wondering what the caller tune must be…now…scolding myself for that last bit…going back, back, back in time, till I came down to that Roja song…and then another unreasonable smile. And then a kid tugged my shoulder…

The train was empty. Thankfully, Dilshad Garden was the last station…

2 comments:

Monica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Monica said...

Hmmm music definitiely casts its magic spell on one and all.....am quite looking forward to my journey back home with my music....and yes its fun to be branded crazy and get smiles and stares alike!
Well expressed.