Monday, June 15, 2009

Senti...Sigh...Sigh...

I have been like a pensive, wandering bird these days... simply breathing in the air, letting my wings spread...too numb to think of those I bade goodbye to...of things I had folded up and locked in my nest...

Your call made my day! Your voice took me back to my old skin...those days...the bustling city of colorful buses, the campus, the bridge, the green grass, the umbrellas, the corridors...I could smell the air of the canteen again...our trips and misadventures...tales of sorrows, jealousies, misunderstandings and heart-breaks...old love and old wounds :)

When will I be back? The only thing you wanted to know...so do I...

I feel the way you feel...I feel the pull of our happy bond...the days of vanilla skies and fresh dreams...the happy happy group of dreamy souls...the maddening urge to pour my heart to you all...and to listen to your little/not-so-little stories, tales, joys, anxities...

This is for you my bestest, caring friends...and my dear Alahomora...I see we are in the canteen again...or lets say...City Center? ;)

Do I need to say how I miss... all the time?

Love...

5 comments:

Monica said...

hmmmm this is straight from the heart...wish you cheerful and nostalgic times and a get together with your loved ones soon!!!!!

:-)

Keep letting the sentiments flow!

Sohini M. said...

eh! what new district have you visited? not the Lake district:)but seriously this is so like my beloved,thanks
n good that you return from arid modern verse even temporarily to make my day n yours so poetic....for surely, surely the past befits all our attention when we lived in a midsummer night's dream:)

Iridescent ... said...

@ Monica- Thanks...

@ Alahomora-did you say "beloved"? ;)
Err...ppl might get ideas...we are really turning Shakespearan!;)
But then...when did we care? :)

Btw, my new no. is here!:)

Sohini M. said...

come, come we can't always be wrangling over words, as for people why its the spiritual-heroic refrigerating apparatus, derived from plato that connects us:)...between why don't we contribute to the rewriting of lyrical ballads to give some more proof??

Iridescent ... said...

Sure Alahomora! Lets begin...

I will play Colerdige! :)

Remember how I was besotted with him in the tutorials??

I still am ;)

You Wordworth?? ;)